Sometimes, you need the names of programs, transactions or table quickly to troubleshoot or design a solution. Then you should have list of handy stuff. I have listed transactions and will be updating this post constantly.
- List of transaction codes, see Table TSTC
- Check programs assigned to a scheduled job, see table TBTCP
- Table SREPOVARI – Reporting: Reports and Variants. This is for knowing the abap program and variants being used.
- Transaction to check user id SUIM, see table USR01
- See Table T000 / transaction SCC4 to check client level settings e.g. Group Currency
- Run transactions SM04, AL08 to check what other users are working
- Run program rstxpdft4 to convert spool to pdf
Please comment on the transactions that you find handy. I will update this post for the benefit of everyone.